Malted Butterscotch Hot Chocolate You Need To Try!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As we begin to countdown towards the festive season with our families, what better way to celebrate than to sip a warm cup of Malted Butterscotch Hot Chocolate?
Here is a recipe straight from the culinary minds at Cinnamon Hotels!
Try this at home and share your creations by tagging our page and using the hashtag #xmaswithcinnnamon!
You can also order this and many more festive treats from the Coffee Stop at Cinnamon Grand Colombo - +94 112 497361 / 2 or +94 77 395 6326 (WhatsApp) and Goodies at Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo - +94 112 491804 or +94 71 388 3117
We deliver straight to your home too!
Chocolate sauce – 75ml
Malt – 2 Teaspoons
Caramel sauce – 1 Teaspoon
Steamed milk – 100ml
To make the Chocolate Sauce – Cadbury’s drinking chocolate mix – 250g
Hot water – 400ml
1. Take 250g Cadbury’s drinking chocolate mix, add 400ml hot water and mix well to make a chocolate sauce. Leave it aside to cool.
2. Take a 16oz hot chocolate glass and add the chocolate sauce.
3. Add two teaspoons of Malt, 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce and mix well.
4. Steam the milk till it’s hot, and then pour into the hot chocolate glass. Stir it well.
5. Top this with whipped cream.
6. Garnish with a drizzle of butterscotch sauce and a wafer straw for a glass of rich hot Chocolate!
#CinnamonHotels #CinnamonCityHotels #InspiringMoments #SriLanka